Warning: Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We were up bright and early on Friday December 2, brewing up a storm to help support CBC’s Sounds of the Season charity drive at their Toronto headquarters.
Thousands of listeners from across Ontario came out to enjoy live broadcasts of their favourite CBC programs, musical performances, special guests, and of course complimentary coffee and chocolates from aroma!
This is the first year aroma espresso bar is involved with Sounds of the Season and we are proud to be taking part in more ways than one. The annual campaign supports local food banks around the Greater Toronto Area, helping deliver food to individuals and families in need and we are counting on our generous customers to share the holiday spirit and give what you can.
Until December 31, you can find donation bins at the cafés listed below. Please drop by with a non-perishable food item and help us ensure everyone has a happy holiday season.
- RioCan Yonge-Eglinton Centre: 2300 Yonge Street
- CF Shops at Don Mills: 11 Aggie Hogg Gardens
- The Annex: 500 Bloor Street West
- Postmedia Place: 365 Bloor Street East
- Little Italy: 540 College Street
- The Beaches: 1864 Queen Street East
TL;DR support your local food banks @ aroma
- Bring a non-perishable food item to any of our locations listed above.
- Drop it in a big box.
- You’ve just helped make someone’s holiday a little brighter. 😀