Warning: Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Sponsorship and Donation Requests
aroma espresso bar Canada supports dozens of charities and community events each year through in-kind donations of food, beverage, coupons, and gift cards. Financial support is not available at this time.
Applications for charitable support and donations must be submitted using the form below. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to those that fit within our criteria. All applications are evaluated based on the criteria below.
To be eligible for charitable support, applications must be submitted:
- On behalf of a registered charity, not-for-profit organization, or community event; and
- Within a minimum of 60 days prior to the event
aroma espresso bar Canada is unable to support the following with sponsorships or donations:
- National and/or International organizations and/or causes
- Religious organizations
- Third-party flow-through or umbrella organizations
- Political organizations
- For-Profit organizations
- Community outreach initiatives on behalf of other organizations
- Events held outside of aroma espresso bar Canada markets (ie. no regional, national, or global events)
All applications for sponsorship or donations must include the following:
- A specific request for the type of donation or sponsorship you are seeking
- All events must provide details on: event name and cause, date, venue, number of attendees
- Category exclusivity (i.e. no other coffee provider)
- Other sponsors taking part
- Event timeline highlighting relevant deadlines (ads, prints, logos, etc.)
- Full details of recognition and promotion offered including logo placement, printed materials and advertising, live mentions, social media, etc.
Due to the number of requests we receive, we are unable to process requests by phone or fax.
Sponsorship and Donation Top of Form
Request Form ( Indicates required field)
Please remember requests need to be received EIGHT WEEKS (60 days) prior to your event.