Warning: Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
With locations around the world, aroma espresso bar contributes to charities and organizations representing diverse needs on a local and international level.
On a local level, aroma espresso bar Canada contributes in-kind donations of food, beverages, and vouchers to charities, schools, community functions, and fundraisers.
aroma espresso bar Canada has teamed with the Abilities Works program at JVS. This program assists persons with developmental, learning and physical disabilities, injuries or illnesses to transition to employment. We hope to expand this program to all our locations in the future.
Please visit JVS Toronto online for more information about their programs.
aroma espresso bar strives to eliminate as much wasteful packaging and procedures as possible in an effort to help preserve our environment.
All our paper products are recyclable and made of recycled materials, including trayliners and placemats, takeout cups and sleeves, napkins, and takeout bags.
We also offer a 10-cent discount on beverages for customers who bring their own reusable mugs.
Sponsorship and Donation Requests
aroma espresso bar Canada supports dozens of charities and community events each year through in-kind donations of food, beverage, coupons, and gift cards.
Applications for charitable support and donations must be submitted using the form below. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to those that fit within our criteria. All applications are evaluated based on the criteria below.
To be eligible for charitable support, applications must be submitted:
- On behalf of a registered charity, not-for-profit organization, or community event; and
- Within a minimum of 60 days prior to the event
aroma espresso bar Canada is unable to support the following with sponsorships or donations:
- National and/or International organizations and/or causes
- Religious organizations
- Third-party flow-through or umbrella organizations
- Political organizations
- For-Profit organizations
- Community outreach initiatives on behalf of other organizations
- Events held outside of aroma espresso bar Canada markets (ie. no regional, national, or global events)
All applications for sponsorship or donations must include the following:
- A specific request for the type of donation or sponsorship you are seeking
- All events must provide details on: event name and cause, date, venue, number of attendees
- Category exclusivity (i.e. no other coffee provider)
- Other sponsors taking part
- Event timeline highlighting relevant deadlines (ads, prints, logos, etc.)
- Full details of recognition and promotion offered including logo placement, printed materials and advertising, live mentions, social media, etc.
Due to the number of requests we receive, we are unable to process requests by phone or fax.
Sponsorship and Donation Top of Form
Request Form ( Indicates required field)
Please remember requests need to be received EIGHT WEEKS (60 days) prior to your event.