Warning: Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Quality is something we value deeply at aroma espresso bar. Quality in food and quality of life. In this light, we are addressing our strategy across our organization to set the course for our long-term corporate social responsibility direction. We are systematically reviewing all aspects of our practice to determine where we can improve concerning the following themes – Environment, Food, and Wellness. They are fundamental to our core business and critical to the welfare of our customer and our communities. It is our commitment to improve, with a focus on why we do what we do, doing it well, and doing it responsibly.
As we go forward, we will expand on each of these themes. First, to outline our position, second, to share our current activities and explain the merits of these directions, and third to outline our relationships and goals.
The food industry faces challenges and opportunities in the sustainability space. At our core we always aim to raise the bar. As part, our in-store experience is elevated through in-store sustainability efforts that aim at reducing the negative impact on our planet.
Carbon Footprint Reduction
All aroma locations serve food and drinks on china plates, cups and glassware and using permanent non-paper based menus. Our utensils are clean washed and reused as well. Moreover, aroma espresso bar has an ongoing partnership with Food Rescue, a Second Harvest organization aimed at minimizing food waste.
We are working with our suppliers to find alternative products that are better for our customers and for our plant. Together we explore the use of plant based products and packaging that reduce the impact on the environment.
Reducing Greenhouse Gas
Aroma Espresso Bar continues to introduce innovative new products aimed at environmental sustainability and carbon footprint reduction. The Power Burger is a 100% plant-based vegan burger that generates 90% less greenhouse gas emissions, requires 46% less energy, and has 99% less impact on water scarcity compared to a beef burger of similar size.
In order to be energy-efficient, Aroma Espresso Bar locations use espresso machines that “sleep” when not in use and energy conserving dishwashers, lighting and HVAC systems.
How you can help
Save 10 cents and a paper cup every time you bring in your own reusable mug.
Aroma Espresso Bar Canada recognizes the need for continuous improvement with respect to animal welfare and have reviewed our suppliers’ policies and practices. It is our goal to ensure that our suppliers’ policies and practices reflect this commitment. To this end, by 2024, we will require our chicken suppliers to do the following for 100% of our products:
1. Transition to strains of birds that demonstrate higher welfare outcomes that meet the criteria of the RSPCA Broiler Breed Welfare Assessment Protocol or Global Animal Partnership (GAP)
2. Reduce stocking density to a maximum of 30 kg/sq. meter and prohibit broiler cages
3. Provide birds enriched environments including litter, lighting, and enrichment that meets GAP’s new standards.
4. Process chickens in a manner that avoids pre-stun handling and instead utilizes a multi-step controlled atmosphere processing system that induces an irreversible stun.
5. Demonstrate compliance with the above standards via third party auditing.
Healthy bodies. Healthy minds.
With locations around the world, Aroma Espresso Bar contributes to charities and organizations representing diverse needs on a local and international level.
Aroma Espresso Bar Canada is committed to individual and community wellness. aroma espresso bar Canada contributes in-kind donations of food, beverages, and vouchers to charities, schools, community functions, and fundraisers.
Aroma Espresso Bar Canada has teamed with Project Water and My Toronto to support homeless individuals in the greater Toronto area. We hope to expand both programs in the future.
Aroma Espresso Bar has recently partnered with Stella’s Place, an organization that provides comprehensive mental health services for young adults in Toronto.
Sponsorship and Donation Requests
aroma espresso bar Canada supports dozens of charities and community events each year through in-kind donations of food, beverage, coupons, and gift cards.
Applications for charitable support and donations must be submitted using the form below. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to those that fit within our criteria. All applications are evaluated based on the criteria below.
To be eligible for charitable support, applications must be submitted:
- On behalf of a registered charity, not-for-profit organization, or community event; and
- Within a minimum of 60 days prior to the event
aroma espresso bar Canada is unable to support the following with sponsorships or donations:
- National and/or International organizations and/or causes
- Religious organizations
- Third-party flow-through or umbrella organizations
- Political organizations
- For-Profit organizations
- Community outreach initiatives on behalf of other organizations
- Events held outside of aroma espresso bar Canada markets (ie. no regional, national, or global events)
All applications for sponsorship or donations must include the following:
- A specific request for the type of donation or sponsorship you are seeking
- All events must provide details on: event name and cause, date, venue, number of attendees
- Category exclusivity (i.e. no other coffee provider)
- Other sponsors taking part
- Event timeline highlighting relevant deadlines (ads, prints, logos, etc.)
- Full details of recognition and promotion offered including logo placement, printed materials and advertising, live mentions, social media, etc.
Due to the number of requests we receive, we are unable to process requests by phone or fax.
Sponsorship and Donation Top of Form
Request Form ( Indicates required field)
Please remember requests need to be received EIGHT WEEKS (60 days) prior to your event.